On behalf of the Festival Organising Committee and performers,
Firstly, I would like to acknowledge the wonderful support of the Elder Conservatorium of Music, University of Adelaide, to Professor Graeme Koehne, the Director, Associate Professor Kimi Coaldrake, Head of the Postgraduate Program in Music, Mr Steven Knopoff, Head of Studies, Musicology and Mr Martin Victory, Elder Hall Manager and the sound engineer.
I would like to thank all the wonderful audience tonight. Thanks to the Honourable Tung Ngo, representing the Minister for Multicultural Affairs, the Honourable John Gardner, Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs and for the Arts, Mr Le Quang Tin, President of Vietnamese Community in SA, Dr Ngo Anh Tuan, President of Vietnamese Veterans Association in SA and many more, leaders of Organisations and Religions in the Vietnamese Community and the wider community. I can see many friends in this Hall. I never can forget your lovely face.
I would also like express my sincere thanks to
- Mr Nguyen Thai Minh for managing business in Front of House at Elder Hall
- Mrs Phuong Ngon and her team for organising food & drinks at the interval
- The Welcoming Party, including Ms Thơ, Thêm, Ngôn, Thủy, Hiền, Mr Ngôn, An and Steve
- The Stage managers , Mr Nghiệp & Tòng and their Stage Crew: Kenny, Jason, Dũng and Duy
- Mr Hoàn Vũ, looking after the sound for the instruments
- Mr Mai Bắc Hùng, Jo Vĩnh, Lê Văn Út and Châu Văn An for picking up artists from the Adelaide Airport and transporting them to and from Elder Hall.
· Particularly our MC, Ms Thái Phụng and slideshow presenter Ms Ly Huong
· And most importantly, the performers who have contributed greatly to this concert and give us a wonderful concert tonight